CRUISES BEGIN AGAIN MAY 4TH, 2020
Please be advised that your health is our number one priority.
- We are taking appropriate steps to ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Our boats will be sanitized prior to and between cruises.
- If you are not feeling well or do not feel comfortable riding our boats, please avoid this activity.
- We will do our best to practice and encourage social distancing between individuals and groups (does not apply to families).
- Our boats will be limited to 50% capacity.
- The schedule is subject to change based on minimum fare, weather and social distancing requirements.
We appreciate your cooperation during this time.
Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
How To Protect Yourself: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
What To Do If Your Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html